Monday, March 23, 2009

Verizon needs a good biotchslap

Hi peoplez.
I would like to share to you this video I found on the highly humorous, procrastination-forming, and time-killing blog Fail Blog.
As you can tell, the blog is just about fail, win and owned moments recorded and distributed on the internets.

Right here I'll share with you one of those moments where a facepalm is just an essential necessity in order to survive the sheer amount of dumbness that is uncovered in this video. Enjoy.



Just as a point off topic, I have been enjoying with great pleasure Questionable Content, a webcomic of a group of friends and lovers in America. Thanks to Questionable Content and other things from the internet, I approach this term's exams with increasing fear. Time's ticking, gotta work my guts out. So help me God.

Until later, peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment