Friday, October 30, 2009

Guys, guys, guys!! Check this out...

I decided to resurface some of the pictures that I had taken many years ago, probably past 2005 up to 2007. They are some very significant photographs that I took without any consideration of artistic implementation of photographic techniques and "rules". I knew nothing about photography, not even of the intricate details of the making of each of my pictures. Yet, those pictures have such bizarre beauty, it just seems unreal. It is so amazing for me to see how my photographic-taking-appreciating ability has changed throughout the years.

These pictures were taken back in my home state in Mexico, oh so long ago.

Enjoy my friends :)

Astronomical Beat Sequencer

Crystalline morning

Don't let go

Geofurnace

Una mañana sin pensar

La Alfombra, Xico

Qué pasó

The Landing

If this is not beautiful, then I don't know what is

Hasta pronto

No comments:

Post a Comment