Thursday, February 18, 2010

New template... perhaps?

Well I was just thinking that maybe I should get a new template.
It's not that the present template is bad or anything.
I think it gives Counterdots its vibe.

But maybe I could give more oomph to the site by giving it a different template, maybe something more original, yet simple and minimal.
And because I am an eco-freak (but not an eco-warrior) I tend to use black as the background, for the sake of saving electricity. So I'll have to see what I can come up with. I know that Blogger isn't as good as WordPress, but I still think there's quite a community out there that produces quality templates for this blogging service.

I'll have to look around.
This kind of reminds me of the time I was updating my other blog's template just about every month or so. It was crazy. Then I posted screenshots of the blog as it changed, and saw how it developed and transformed and such.

I won't do that with Dot Counterpoint Dot, that's for sure.
Maybe I could create an icon for the site, that would be cool.

But right now I'm extra busy with my moving to UNSW. There's so much stuff to organize and so much crap to throw away. It's incredible the amount of things that I have accumulated these 2 and a half years here in Australia.
Off I go back to pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment