Thursday, February 11, 2010

Problema resuelto - Problem resolved

Hi, Hola,
Recently I discovered that all comments in my blog would appear black on top of the page's black background, which meant that they would be impossible to read unless you dragged over with the mouse. I checked with the Help guys in Blogger and confirmed a solution which has resolved with the problem.

Now everyone can read the comments that everyone and I leave.
If you are following this blog, I kindly appreciate the comments you leave behind.
I'd like to expand my network with other blogs, so please invite me to other blogs to meet new people. :D

Reciéntemente descubrí que todos los comentarios en mi blog estaban en negro. Y como el fondo del sitio es en negro, eso significaba que los comentarios no podían ser leídos a menos de que pasabas con el mouse sobre el texto y apretabas el botón izq. He checado con Blogger y he encontrado una solución para este problema. Ya se ha arreglado el asunto y sus comentarios ya son visibles.

Si usted está siguiendo este blog, yo le agradecería de todo corazón si dejase algún comentario. Y para los que ya lo han hecho, les agradezco a ustedes también. Me gustaría ampliar mis vínculos con más blogs, así que invítenme a conocer blogs interesante y más gente de la blogósfera.

Gracias! Thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment