Monday, February 15, 2010

Stalking Cat

Oh gawd no... I did it again!
I missed another post! >.<    Now that's bad, this shouldn't have happened.
However I'm much better now. Injuries are healing up pretty good, they're gonna leave a pretty large scar there.
That should be a pretty good story for my grandchildren...  that is if I ever have any children at all.

In any case, as an internet citizen there are some things that I find really amusing and that I would like to share. On occasions, those things are quite embarrassing for me to share, they just expose a bit of the things that I look at on the internets. This video however just shows how boring some Japanese tend to get in their cramped homes and decide to film just about anything. There ya' go.



And no I don't like cats. They are amusing and selfish, but that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment