Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Initiating

My name is Newoz.
A mexican-american living in Sydney, Australia.
Finishing the last year of High School, on the way to the wide blue yonder of the world, I intend to share with you the things that I see in my life through photography and prose.

I love music, despite my state as a failed musician.
I love art, I will share some interesting finds.
I love life, so I will share those ideas that create that spark that keeps me moving.

I believe that in interconnecting with others one is able to find a sense to life and discover life itself. In the harmony of my images, in the depth of my text, I believe I can figure out a meaning to the new life I am leading in this part of the world.

The pictures included are all my own, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment