Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Rider Spoke: Part 2 :P

This is another set of shots of my second go at Rider Spoke, which was much better than the first one. Bike riding in the city during the rain is such a crazy experience.
I wish they could come back again, and make that documentary/video thing about the experience!! I wonder if any of my recordings would ever make it on the video... I'll be so surprised if it came true. For the moment, all I can do is wait, and lubricate my bike chain.

IMG_3770

IMG_3775

IMG_3786

DSC00166

IMG_3802

IMG_3812

Taken with a PSP Camera and my normal camera.. yep it was worth damaging my PSP in the rain..
But biking over a very smooth surface created this form of mirror image, that I could see myself riding, and the buildings were upside down, and the sky.. I have to go bike riding in the city once in a while.

Hasta pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment