Monday, January 18, 2010

I remember having a dream not too long ago.

Normally I would have heaps of dreams on a single night, but most of them were simple and unimportant fabrications of my dormant mind. So I forget almost all of my dreams. Ever since I moved into my new room with my new double bed and electric blanket, I dream a lot. A lot. Too bad I can’t remember most of them.

This particular dream really caught my attention. It was a rather simple dream, once again, with a mundane series of happenings that seemed just like real life. However, this time, something different happened.

I can vaguely remember the events happening before the climax point, but I think I was in the woods, but with a city inside it. I mean, the woods were thick but within a dense city, like a harmonious combination of a concrete jungle in an organic one.

Either I walked into a restaurant, a bar, a club, or something, I can’t really remember. But I remember going into somewhere with people. There where two girls tagging along with some other people. One of them was gorgeous, just beautiful. Not like the anaemic anorexic kind of beautiful we find in fashion mags, but the natural, slim, simple and humane beautiful. Long black hair, white (I think) skin, dark blue eyes (I think?), tall, about the age of 20 to 27 (just an estimate). She had a sincere look in her face, that kind of stare that makes you tremble inside. That kind of stare that makes you feel as if you could see her soul flickering like fire in her deep eyes.

Then that girl started dancing, or at least it seemed like it. She had a rotational movement, her hair was cutting through the air and her body was twisting. And in repeated occasions, her entire body would transmutate into what seemed like gold-tinted mercury. Just imagine blobs of mercury shaping her body and her body shaping blobs of mercury but sweetly added with the chromatic warmth of the Sun. Golden, really golden. Her body would swiftly move in the mercury, then burst out into her full human form. And then she would return back into mercury. I remember her smiling in her metallic liquid state, it seemed so surreal, yet so beautiful. So beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment