Saturday, January 2, 2010

SOUL EATER

soul eater Yeah, I’m back watching anime. It’s been a while after all, the HSC took a lot of time out of my life. I was thinking what to see, and, well, I haven’t finished watching Death Note (just 2 episodes from the end) and Code Geass. And I thought that perhaps something new would be quite cool. Looked around the internets for something, not much really. However, Soul Eater did grab my attention, perhaps because of the whacky halloween/CCC(from Vinnie Veritas)/urban feel its art evokes. So far I’ve watched 9 episodes (out of 51 oh dear), and it really reminds me of Naruto and Bleach. Naruto because some of the characters in Soul Eater are just so annoying. And Bleach because of all the shinigami and soul-spirit-thingies things that revolve around the story of S.E.

But I’m quite patient, those comparisons should eventually be futile as I progress through the series. I think?

No comments:

Post a Comment