Friday, March 26, 2010

Better get some pictures up... hurry up UNSW IT Services!! Get uniwide back up!

Oh, you've got green eyes.
Oh, you've got blue eyes.
Oh, you've got gray eyes.
And I've never seen anyone quite like you before.
No, I've never met anyone quite like you before.

New Order - Temptation
along with a background serenade of Bach's Air on a G String.

Last night was bad.
I knew it wasn't going to be a good night anyway, again that voice inside me protested and asked me to stay.
But I had never gone to such an event, so I decided to go. I held my head down low during the whole 3 kilometers we had to walk to get to The Palace. And oldie came by and tried to cheer me up, but understood that the situation was kind of out of his reach. After a single glass of beer, I decided to go out on the beach. I'm not drinking again for another week.

I don't think I had ever gone to a beach at night before.
People took their clothes off and dived in, then came back up to hug people. Meanwhile, some people gathered around for a chat, while in the distance we could see a few random couples (not from college) having some special time on the sand. Some people were thinking of running by to scare them off, but we asked them not to disturb the couples.
Well, it's not the first time I had ever seen such display of affection in a public place. Hah, I guess the first time was more of a surprise, considering that it was on New Year's Eve at frickin' Blues Point. I'm not going back to that place again, not in a loooong time.

I came back to college, and felt incredibly tired. I "passed out" on the common room, snored lightly for a bit, and apparently got up suddenly without saying a word, walked into my room, shoved the stuff on my bed to the side and fell asleep with the lights on. No, I wasn't drunk, even though that is the most common answer a drunk person would provide. I still felt really bad when I rose from bed at 8.30. And my room smelled strange. I think I was sweating profusely in bed, I might have had a nightmare or something. Or it might have been the clothes that I borrowed last night during the party. I can't remember clearly what happened the few minutes before I went to bed.

My body hates me now.
I guess I just need more sleep.
And I need to get more pictures up.

1 comment:

  1. Not drunk. Ok, I believe you. Does sound like you had a good night though.

    ReplyDelete