Thursday, March 18, 2010

The worst night ever... at least for my conscience...

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I really hope that this night I can sleep well.
Because last night I was up until 3, smelling like cigarette and with the worst mood you could possibly imagine.

It was St. Patrick's Day, and as such people from around the place were more than happy to spend some money on alcoholic drinks. Fair enough. I never celebrate St. Patrick's because I just don't really get it, what the ultimate purpose of such day is, besides getting drunk.

Anyway.
It was past midnight, and I was just getting ready to go to bed. I was trying to do some homework, but my brain just wouldn't work. So I just thought of going to bed. But then I saw a couple walk into a bedroom, not to far away from mine. They were holding hands, and I just knew what was going to happen. It's one of those situations where you just need a single bit of information and you know on the spot what it implies and what is going to happen.

I was correct, but it all just went way too wrong.

Naturally, I could hear the action from two rooms away. A few bangs on the wall, a few sighs and yelps.
And then it started getting rougher. The girl actually started sobbing. Very. Loudly. And she hadn't even climaxed yet. Her voice began to break apart, changing from wailing, to screaming, to weeping, as if going from pleasure to pain really quickly. It was like chamber music gone completely wrong. It was unlike anything I had ever heard coming from a human being in my life.

To describe what I heard, to the extent of what my ability in the English language can offer to me, it was like every single particle of her soul and essence fragmented from her being, exploded and materialized into sound. It all then became the Guernica of sound when she got to the height of emotion.

I just sat on my bed, with my hands on my head, thinking "JESUS CHRIST, what the fuck has he done?!" Then, the sobbing stopped, and she started running. Running really fast, yelling muffled profanities. She cried and cried outside my room. I was shell-shocked. She ran by, banging on the walls and fell onto the ground. Then she got up again and ran back in to the bedroom.

I started looking for my cigarettes. I couldn't find them where I would normally place them. My mind was just becoming a storm inside, with extreme shock from what I heard and filling with anger for not finding my cigarettes. I had never really felt what being without cigarettes really was like until then.

I found them, in one of my clothes. At least there was somebody else comforting that girl, but she was still crying and yelling "I don't want to wake up!!! I don't want to wake up!!" Something really serious happened there, and I was an indirect witness of it. I heard it all. That is just absolute brainfuck.

To hell with everything, I said. I grabbed my cigarettes and lighter, donned my black hoodie, and walked outside. I couldn't see the girl nor the guy nearby, they must have gone somewhere else. I didn't care, at least I didn't want to come across them. I got out of the dorm and smoked two cigarettes. Another couple came by to have a smoke as well. I just minded my own business for a while outside, then walked back in.

Back in my dorm's common room, I sat down and just tried not to think about what happened. The guy came by and asked if I had seen the girl. I told him I didn't. Minutes later, the girl came by. And lo and behold, she appeared extremely calm, after such a storm within her being scared the hell out of me. I acted neutral to her, but inside I was going WTFISGOINGONHERE.

After that, I just went back to bed. I couldn't stand it anymore. I stank like cigarette smoke, I was tired, and very likely looked suspicious with a black hoodie and only boxers on. Goddammit. I hope I never get to hear those noises ever again in my life. Seriously. Just... dammit. I can't believe it.

You know what, I'm just going to bed. That night was just ridiculous, and my head is still in a wtf state after I saw both guy and girl today, they just seemed extremely normal, despite the savage events that happened last night. I can't even look at them in the eyes anymore. My conscience has been greatly corrupted and damaged, possibly for some weeks.

UPDATE: Both of them were completely off their faces. I'm not drinking any alcohol for two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment